-- The duration of B.Ed. course is 2 years throughout India as per notification by NCTE.
4. Do you need any teaching experience to pursue B.Ed.?
-- - No, you don't need any teaching experience to pursue B.Ed. Course.
5. I am a B.Tech degree holder, can I pursue B.Ed.?
-- - Yes, a B.Tech graduate is eligible to pursue B.Ed.
6. What is the procedure to apply?
-- You can apply directly through the online registration form on website. Our experts will get in touch with you with appropriate guidance and procedures to be followed.
7. Is there Entrance Test for taking admission in ICFAI Education School for Session 2020-21?
-- - Certainly not. Enrollment process is based on performance of candidate in the Interview. One needs to have minimum 50 % in graduation or post-graduation.
8. What are the job perspectives after doing B.Ed. Course from The ICFAI University, Dehradun?
-- - We provide CTET/ UTET Coaching on weekly basis which helps aspirants to apply for either Government or private jobs anywhere in the world. We also provide assistance in placement which include organizing interview sessions, soft skill sessions, session for resume preparation etc.
9. I have done my graduation from Open University. May I apply for B.Ed.?
-- - Yes, you can.
10.Is B.Ed. from The ICFAI University, Dehradun approved by NCTE?
-- - Yes, it is approved by NCTE and it offers regular B.Ed.
11. What is the criteria for The ICFAI Education School, B.Ed. examination whether annual or semester mode?
-- - The examination mode for The ICFAI Education School is semester mode.
12. What is the medium of teaching in ICFAI Education School?
-- - The medium of teaching in ICFAI Education School is bilingual
13. Do I need to attend regular classes in campus in the present scenario of Covid 19?
-- - No, as of now, classes will be online till further notice.
14. What is the intake of students in B.Ed. in ICFAI Education School?
-- - Intake for students in B.Ed. is of 2 units i.e. 100 students.