- T he two year MBA Program prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and strategic perspectives essential to business leadership and a managerial career.
Admission is based on Merit and Personal Interview.
Award of Degree
Students who successfully complete the Program will be awarded the Master of Business Administration degree by The ICFAI University, Dehradun subject to University regulations.
- 2 Years
- Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with 50% and above marks (English medium). Final year degree students awaiting results are also eligible.
- The program comprises of 30 courses (of which 22 are compulsory courses and 8 are elective courses), and a summer internship program.
- These courses are spread over four semesters.
|MBA Program Structure|
|Summer Internship Program|
The program structure is tentative, subject to change (if required).
- The students are encouraged to choose eight courses from elective streams namely, Marketing, HRM, Finance and Operations.
- Students will have the flexibility in choosing more than one course from these elective streams.
- Students will also have the facility for dual specialization.
- Elective courses will be offered subject to a minimum number of 10-15 students enrolling for a particular elective.